Our management and operational support for clinical and bioscience research programs expedites the availability of safe and effective therapeutics in clinical care.
For our commercial clients, we help design clinical trials using the latest strategies and data analysis techniques to ensure informed decisions early in the clinical development process.
For decades, SSS has successfully coordinated the work of large networks of international researchers and practitioners conducting hundreds of research protocols under the auspices of government-funded programs. We provide customized technology support and regulatory assistance for more than 500 clinical research sites in more than 50 countries with more than 40 specialty laboratories located throughout the world. We serve as the coordinating center for the NHLBI Gene Therapy Resource Program and as the operations center for the NIAID AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG) and International Maternal Pediatric Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials Group (IMPAACT).
As a clinical research organization, we blend our expertise in data management and biostatistics to ensure generation of accurate, high-quality analysis data sets from phase I–IV clinical trials. Our cardiac core laboratory manages and analyzes cardiac safety data critical to drug development.
- Operational and Regulatory Support for Clinical and Bioscience Research
- Data Management and Biostatistics for Phase I-IV Clinical Trials
- Cardiac Core Lab Services
- Gene Therapy Resource Program — NHLBI
- Program Management for ACTG and IMPAACT Clinical Research Networks — NIAID
- SSS helps translate research into clinical interventions that save lives.
For more information